Metro Denver has 2.1 months of inventory on the market. This means that, at the current pace of sales, it would take just over 2 months to sell every single-family home currently listed for sale.
But that’s not the whole story because inventory levels vary drastically depending upon the price of the home.
When we take a closer look at months of inventory broken down by price range this is what we see:
• Under $400,000 = 0.9 months
• $400,000 to $500,000 = 1.8 months
• $500,000 to $750,000 = 3.1 months
• $750,000 to $1,000,000 = 4.2 months
• Over $1,000,000 = 7.7 months
These numbers represent great news for move-up buyers because they can sell in a strong market and potentially move up to a market that is market that is not as strong.
Below is a short video with a recap of our annual Market Forecast presentation!