This spectacular home at 5802 Bromborough Drive with an open floor plan works with the way you live with two bedrooms, a dining room and office all on the main floor surrounding the kitchen and great room. The finished walkout basement backs to Hole 11 and offers amazing views of the green. Complete with a wet bar, rec room and 2 bedrooms, one of which has been converted to the perfect workout space! Contact Anali Roath at (970) 829-8818 for your private showing for more information or click the link below for more details.
Terrific home in the popular Windsor Village neighborhood! 140 Ivy Court is located on a quite cul-de-sac, this home features an updated kitchen and functional floor plan. Relax in the large, private back yard with mature trees and landscaping. Extra space for parking a camper or your toys. Close to shopping and schools. New roof and furnace to be installed prior to closing. No HOA! Contact Jon Holsten at (970) 237-2752 for your private showing for more information or click the link below for more details.
This well-maintained home at 1112 101st Ave Ct is located in West Greeley in the Promontory neighborhood. With easy access to Loveland, Windsor and Ft. Collins, this is the perfect starter home or income property. This West facing house has new quartz counter tops, subway tile back splash, maple cabinets, and traditional hickory ﬂoors in the kitchen and in the entryway. Contact Lindsey Crisanti for your private showing at 970-420-4498 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This well maintained 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom end unit 2-story condo at 221 Chestnut St #D6 is in a great location just minutes from downtown Windsor and just a block from the park. The kitchen and bathrooms have been recently updated. Built in shelving through out the home offers convenient storage space. Outdoor green space and patio space in front of the home. The open layout is just waiting for your personal touches. Contact Anali Siegle for your private showing at 970-829-8818 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This beautifully updated home at 807 Table Mountain Ct located in central Windsor boasts new paint, new carpet, and new windows with updated flooring in the kitchen and bathroom. Move in ready, this home has a large and bright living space connecting to the kitchen with an eat in dining space. The lower level has a large master suite with walk-in closet, custom shelving and remodeled master bath. Enjoy the lower level room for additional living space, ofﬁce or workout room. Call Jacqueline Feil for your private showing at 970-402-7509 or click the link below for more details.
Exquisite design features abound in this custom romantic castle on 2 acres!
Savor spectacular views of the front range from master bedroom, balcony, guest room or living room! Unwind in a soundproof study/music room with built in bookshelves and hardwood floors. 3-sided fireplaces in the living room and the master bedroom provide beauty and warmth! Full basement ready for your finishes! Beautiful landscaping designed to provide blooming plants all season complete with automatic irrigation!
For more information, please call (970) 460-3033 or visit http://windermerenoco.com/listing/54093353
Did you miss our Northern Colorado real estate market forecast or do you just want a quick refresher?
Windermere Colorado’s President, Eric Thompson, gives you a recap of what we discussed and what we predict will happen with the housing market in the upcoming years.
Annual employment growth in Colorado was measured at a respectable 2.2% in November and will likely finish the year having created around 55,000 new jobs. Within the metropolitan market areas included in this report, we are seeing employment growth at or above the state level and I anticipate that this will continue to be the case in 2017.
Unemployment rates continue to drop, and with rates now below three percent, all of Colorado’s metro areas are at full employment. Because of this robust level of growth—in concert with very low unemployment levels—I anticipate that we will see some fairly substantial income growth as companies look to recruit new talent and keep existing employees happy.
HOME SALE ACTIVITY
- There were 14,614 home sales during the fourth quarter of 2016—up by a marginal 0.7% from the same period in 2015.
- Jefferson County saw sales grow at the fastest rate over the past 12 months, with a 5.9% increase. Sales activity fell in three counties, but this was a function of short supply rather than slowing demand.
- Listing activity continues to remain well below historic averages, with the total number of homes for sale in the fourth quarter 12.8% below that seen a year ago.
- The key takeaway from this data is that 2017 is shaping up to be one which will still substantially favor home sellers. I do anticipate that we will see some improvement in listing activity, but it is almost a certainty that demand will exceed supply for another year.
- Demand continued to exceed supply in the final three months of 2016 and this caused home prices to continue to rise. In the fourth quarter, average prices rose by 9% when compared to the fourth quarter of 2015. The average sales price across the region is now $393,969.
- In many parts of the region, prices are well above historic highs and continue to trend upward. With double-digit price increases over the past year, the market remains very hot.
- Annual price growth was strongest in Larimer and Jefferson Counties, where prices rose by 11.8% and 10.9% respectively.
- While we will likely see some modest softening in home price growth in 2017, we can still expect a very strong market.
Where are the hottest markets in Northern Colorado?
Hint – it starts with “W”
Turns out the communities with the largest increase in year over year sales are… (drum roll please)
All other NoCo communities are flat or lower than last year.
For example, Boulder transactions are down 9% compared to 2015.
So, while prices are up everywhere, only two places have seen more sales than last year.
With fall right around the corner many of us will be trekking up to Estes Park to see the Aspen leaves turning.
As you drive through Estes you may wonder “how’s the mountain market?”
Here are some fun facts about real estate in Estes Park.
- The average price today is $394,046 – not that different than Fort Collins.
- Average prices have gone up $60,000 in the last three years.
- Their market has about 300 sales per year- roughly a tenth of the amount in Fort Collins.
- If you were looking for a home in Estes between $300,000 and $500,000, you would have 15 to choose from.
Now you know about the Mountain Market!
After a very active (to say the least) spring and summer, the door has now opened for buyers in our market.
Buyers who were frustrated during the first half of the year with low inventory and bidding wars now realize a better environment. It’s time to step off the sidelines and take a fresh look at what the market has to offer.
The first piece of good news is that rates have dropped to near all-time lows. Rates today are 0.6% lower than they were on January 1st. What this means on a $400,000 home with a conventional loan is a monthly savings of $110!
The second piece of good news is that inventory levels are coming up. There are more homes on the market to pick from and lower demand because of seasonal slowing. Months of inventory in Larimer County markets have bounced up 20% to 33%.