Wonderful home at 1065 Tupelo Drive in the heart of Northeast Loveland. Semi-custom 3 bed/2 bath w/ partially finished basement on 1/3 acre. Home features a living room w/ gas fireplace and natural stone surround, master bedroom with en-suite 3/4 bath & large eat-in kitchen. Covered back patio is great for relaxing or entertaining. Basement is partially finished with gas fireplace and room for a work shop. Walk to elementary and middle schools & close to everything. Home has only had 1 owner and has been treated with care! Contact Aaron Pearson for your private showing at (970) 646-3035 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This beautifully maintained home at 5217 Georgetown Dr is welcoming the second you walk into the open main level w/modern tile fireplace, new plantation shutters, & many upgraded finishes. The lower level features another living area and fireplace, office, guest suite with barn doors. The upper level is a large master suite and 2 more bedrooms. The yard is amazing. The patio has sun shades, built-in grill – all next to a creek water feature & xeriscaping. RV parking with 8ft wide gate. This is a Windermere Certified Listing. Contact Meagan Griesel for your private showing at (970) 691-0056 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This adorable brick ranch at 906 Heather Dr offers plenty of space and a large yard with mature trees. The main floor has beautiful original hardwood floors, 3 bedrooms, and a large covered deck right off of the dining area. Both the main floor and the basement have wood burning fireplaces and full bathrooms. The basement has 2 bedrooms, one is non-conforming, and a large family room. Newer roof and ready to move into. Contact Meagan Griesel for your private showing at 970-691-0056 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom at 4381 Suncreek Dr in Loveland offers a ranch floor plan with a large backyard has new carpet, a spacious basement, and lots of light which makes this home a delight to live in! 2 car garage, and easy access to 287 make this centrally located home convenient no matter where you need to get in Northern Colorado. Take a look at this fantastic property today! Contact Paul Hunter for your private showing at 970-673-7285 for more information or click the link below for more details.
Beautifully updated downtown home on an extra large corner lot – perfect for the urban farmer.
You could be living here by the time all the landscaping starts to bloom. Two bedrooms upstairs, 2 non-conforming bedrooms downstairs. The basement is finished, nicer than you ever see in downtown homes. So many great details were added to this home such as built-ins, crown molding, pull-out shelves, and new bedroom carpet. Windermere Certified Listing!
Call our office for more details at (970) 460-3033 or visit http://windermerenoco.com/listing/54104303.
Location, Location, Location! Come home to this maintenance-free living, quiet end unit town home in desirable Stone Creek.
Easy access to I-25 and Hwy 34, shops at Centerra, schools and hospitals. HOA covers water, sewer,trash, exterior maintenance, exterior insurance, landscaping, snow removal, basic cable, fitness center, clubhouse, pool and hot tub! Relax in your cozy living room with a gas fireplace. Unfinished basement for your future expansion.
For more information, please contact us at 970-460-3033 or by clicking here: http://windermerenoco.com/listing/53981229.
Did you miss our Northern Colorado real estate market forecast or do you just want a quick refresher?
Windermere Colorado’s President, Eric Thompson, gives you a recap of what we discussed and what we predict will happen with the housing market in the upcoming years.
Annual employment growth in Colorado was measured at a respectable 2.2% in November and will likely finish the year having created around 55,000 new jobs. Within the metropolitan market areas included in this report, we are seeing employment growth at or above the state level and I anticipate that this will continue to be the case in 2017.
Unemployment rates continue to drop, and with rates now below three percent, all of Colorado’s metro areas are at full employment. Because of this robust level of growth—in concert with very low unemployment levels—I anticipate that we will see some fairly substantial income growth as companies look to recruit new talent and keep existing employees happy.
HOME SALE ACTIVITY
- There were 14,614 home sales during the fourth quarter of 2016—up by a marginal 0.7% from the same period in 2015.
- Jefferson County saw sales grow at the fastest rate over the past 12 months, with a 5.9% increase. Sales activity fell in three counties, but this was a function of short supply rather than slowing demand.
- Listing activity continues to remain well below historic averages, with the total number of homes for sale in the fourth quarter 12.8% below that seen a year ago.
- The key takeaway from this data is that 2017 is shaping up to be one which will still substantially favor home sellers. I do anticipate that we will see some improvement in listing activity, but it is almost a certainty that demand will exceed supply for another year.
- Demand continued to exceed supply in the final three months of 2016 and this caused home prices to continue to rise. In the fourth quarter, average prices rose by 9% when compared to the fourth quarter of 2015. The average sales price across the region is now $393,969.
- In many parts of the region, prices are well above historic highs and continue to trend upward. With double-digit price increases over the past year, the market remains very hot.
- Annual price growth was strongest in Larimer and Jefferson Counties, where prices rose by 11.8% and 10.9% respectively.
- While we will likely see some modest softening in home price growth in 2017, we can still expect a very strong market.
Loveland has certainly been a hot place to own real estate over the last 5 years. The median price was $192,500 in 2012 and today it is $315,000. That’s a $122,500 increase. We love it!
The Foundry will revitalize Loveland’s historic downtown. Three empty city blocks will soon transform into a movie theater, apartments, offices, retailers and parking to support the increased traffic coming to the new epicenter of entertainment in downtown Loveland. Exciting stuff!
Loveland and Northern Colorado is one of the Front Range markets featured in our latest real estate report. It is written by our Chief Economist Matthew Gardner and you can get it by clicking here: The Gardner Report
With fall right around the corner many of us will be trekking up to Estes Park to see the Aspen leaves turning.
As you drive through Estes you may wonder “how’s the mountain market?”
Here are some fun facts about real estate in Estes Park.
- The average price today is $394,046 – not that different than Fort Collins.
- Average prices have gone up $60,000 in the last three years.
- Their market has about 300 sales per year- roughly a tenth of the amount in Fort Collins.
- If you were looking for a home in Estes between $300,000 and $500,000, you would have 15 to choose from.
Now you know about the Mountain Market!