This adorable brick ranch at 906 Heather Dr offers plenty of space and a large yard with mature trees. The main floor has beautiful original hardwood floors, 3 bedrooms, and a large covered deck right off of the dining area. Both the main floor and the basement have wood burning fireplaces and full bathrooms. The basement has 2 bedrooms, one is non-conforming, and a large family room. Newer roof and ready to move into. Contact Meagan Griesel for your private showing at 970-691-0056 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom at 4381 Suncreek Dr in Loveland offers a ranch floor plan with a large backyard has new carpet, a spacious basement, and lots of light which makes this home a delight to live in! 2 car garage, and easy access to 287 make this centrally located home convenient no matter where you need to get in Northern Colorado. Take a look at this fantastic property today! Contact Paul Hunter for your private showing at 970-673-7285 for more information or click the link below for more details.
Beautifully updated downtown home on an extra large corner lot – perfect for the urban farmer.
You could be living here by the time all the landscaping starts to bloom. Two bedrooms upstairs, 2 non-conforming bedrooms downstairs. The basement is finished, nicer than you ever see in downtown homes. So many great details were added to this home such as built-ins, crown molding, pull-out shelves, and new bedroom carpet. Windermere Certified Listing!
Call our office for more details at (970) 460-3033 or visit http://windermerenoco.com/listing/54104303.
Location, Location, Location! Come home to this maintenance-free living, quiet end unit town home in desirable Stone Creek.
Easy access to I-25 and Hwy 34, shops at Centerra, schools and hospitals. HOA covers water, sewer,trash, exterior maintenance, exterior insurance, landscaping, snow removal, basic cable, fitness center, clubhouse, pool and hot tub! Relax in your cozy living room with a gas fireplace. Unfinished basement for your future expansion.
For more information, please contact us at 970-460-3033 or by clicking here: http://windermerenoco.com/listing/53981229.
Did you miss our Northern Colorado real estate market forecast or do you just want a quick refresher?
Windermere Colorado’s President, Eric Thompson, gives you a recap of what we discussed and what we predict will happen with the housing market in the upcoming years.
Annual employment growth in Colorado was measured at a respectable 2.2% in November and will likely finish the year having created around 55,000 new jobs. Within the metropolitan market areas included in this report, we are seeing employment growth at or above the state level and I anticipate that this will continue to be the case in 2017.
Unemployment rates continue to drop, and with rates now below three percent, all of Colorado’s metro areas are at full employment. Because of this robust level of growth—in concert with very low unemployment levels—I anticipate that we will see some fairly substantial income growth as companies look to recruit new talent and keep existing employees happy.
HOME SALE ACTIVITY
- There were 14,614 home sales during the fourth quarter of 2016—up by a marginal 0.7% from the same period in 2015.
- Jefferson County saw sales grow at the fastest rate over the past 12 months, with a 5.9% increase. Sales activity fell in three counties, but this was a function of short supply rather than slowing demand.
- Listing activity continues to remain well below historic averages, with the total number of homes for sale in the fourth quarter 12.8% below that seen a year ago.
- The key takeaway from this data is that 2017 is shaping up to be one which will still substantially favor home sellers. I do anticipate that we will see some improvement in listing activity, but it is almost a certainty that demand will exceed supply for another year.
- Demand continued to exceed supply in the final three months of 2016 and this caused home prices to continue to rise. In the fourth quarter, average prices rose by 9% when compared to the fourth quarter of 2015. The average sales price across the region is now $393,969.
- In many parts of the region, prices are well above historic highs and continue to trend upward. With double-digit price increases over the past year, the market remains very hot.
- Annual price growth was strongest in Larimer and Jefferson Counties, where prices rose by 11.8% and 10.9% respectively.
- While we will likely see some modest softening in home price growth in 2017, we can still expect a very strong market.
Loveland has certainly been a hot place to own real estate over the last 5 years. The median price was $192,500 in 2012 and today it is $315,000. That’s a $122,500 increase. We love it!
The Foundry will revitalize Loveland’s historic downtown. Three empty city blocks will soon transform into a movie theater, apartments, offices, retailers and parking to support the increased traffic coming to the new epicenter of entertainment in downtown Loveland. Exciting stuff!
Loveland and Northern Colorado is one of the Front Range markets featured in our latest real estate report. It is written by our Chief Economist Matthew Gardner and you can get it by clicking here: The Gardner Report
With fall right around the corner many of us will be trekking up to Estes Park to see the Aspen leaves turning.
As you drive through Estes you may wonder “how’s the mountain market?”
Here are some fun facts about real estate in Estes Park.
- The average price today is $394,046 – not that different than Fort Collins.
- Average prices have gone up $60,000 in the last three years.
- Their market has about 300 sales per year- roughly a tenth of the amount in Fort Collins.
- If you were looking for a home in Estes between $300,000 and $500,000, you would have 15 to choose from.
Now you know about the Mountain Market!
After a very active (to say the least) spring and summer, the door has now opened for buyers in our market.
Buyers who were frustrated during the first half of the year with low inventory and bidding wars now realize a better environment. It’s time to step off the sidelines and take a fresh look at what the market has to offer.
The first piece of good news is that rates have dropped to near all-time lows. Rates today are 0.6% lower than they were on January 1st. What this means on a $400,000 home with a conventional loan is a monthly savings of $110!
The second piece of good news is that inventory levels are coming up. There are more homes on the market to pick from and lower demand because of seasonal slowing. Months of inventory in Larimer County markets have bounced up 20% to 33%.
August marks the end of the busy real estate selling season and the beginning of the traditional seasonal slowdown in our market.
The four months of April, May, June and July tend to produce 45% of the year's total sales. This is based on looking back at 5 years of data.
If 2016 holds true to form, the next five months from now until the end of the year will be progressively slower.
No surprise that December tends to be the slowest month with a third of the number of sales compared to a typical July.
Here's what we will be watching closely over the next few months – is this year's seasonal slowdown "normal", or, because the market has been so hot this year, is it breaking traditional trends.
We will be sure to keep you informed!
Our market is under-supplied. Plain and simple. There is a 1 to 2-month supply of homes across Northern Colorado. A balanced market would have 6 months.
Builders are faced with high land costs, high materials cost, high labor costs, high permitting costs and high water costs. It’s pretty much impossible, in most parts of our market, to deliver a new home under $400,000.
So, condominiums to the rescue right? Not so fast. Because of onerous construction defect laws, developers do not want to build multi-family, for sale product. It’s too risky. They’d rather build apartments.
Our market is under-supplied. Plain and simple.
This is really good news if you are a seller who wants to move up. This is especially good news if you are a seller of a condominium.
Contact us to find out what our under-supplied market has done to the value of your home. We’ll put together an Equity Snapshot which will show you, in detail, what your home is worth in today’s market. It’s valuable information to have whether you are thinking of selling or not. Just call 970-460-3033 or e-mail us at email@example.com.