1775 Galena St is a charming updated 1920’s bungalow features and large inviting front porch & mature landscaping. Ready to move-in with recently remodeled kitchen, updated plumbing, new flooring, siding and roof are 5 years old, new back yard deck, and completely fenced in backyard with alley access. Radon mitigation system is installed and the sprinkler system was just winterized. Two bedrooms on the main floor and a non-conforming one in the basement. Convenient location near Stanley Marketplace, Anshutz Medical Campus, Children’s Hospital, DIA, Peoria Station, restaurants, shopping, and trail system. Plenty of parking for toys and RVs. Home has been pre-inspected and comes with a home warranty. Contact Meagan Griesel at (970) 691-0056 for your private showing for more information or click the link below for more details.
Great opportunity in a quiet and mature neighborhood in south Fort Collins. 4330 Warbler Dr is a 3 bedroom, 1 bath home with RV parking, 1 car garage, fenced yard ready for your landscaping touches, redwood deck, storage shed, large bedrooms and NO HOA! Close to Lopez Elementary, Front Range Community College, Troutman Park, the MAX transit, restaurants and shopping. This home has been pre-inspected for your peace of mind. Contact Tammy Fisher at (970) 218-3383 for your private showing for more information or click the link below for more details.
Image Source: Canva
When it comes time to sell your home, first impressions are crucial. Improving your curb appeal helps to make the most of a buyer’s first glance and sets the stage for their interest in purchasing your home. The following projects are simple and inexpensive ways to enhance both your home’s first impression and its value.
- Lawn: A healthy, well-tended lawn goes a long way towards improving your curb appeal. Clean up all weeds, leaves and debris, and consistently water your lawn to give it that fresh green look. If you live in an arid climate, consider grass alternatives like artificial turf for the best lawn aesthetic.
- Plant colorfully: Adding color variety to your front yard will grab buyers’ attention. Align smaller plants, like groundcover and flowers, neatly within your flower beds, aiming for symmetry when possible. Use larger plants and trees to frame in your entryway or walkup. If your front yard doesn’t have flower beds, try adding hanging planters or window boxes.
- Lighting: Landscaping lighting boosts your curb appeal during nighttime, accentuates your shrubbery, and adds a welcoming touch for visitors as potential buyers, lighting the way to your door.
Image Source: Canva
Front porches set the stage for all your home has to offer. Improvements here will play a significant role in how comfortable potential buyers feel about the property and how inspired they are to explore the inside of the house.
- Door: Your front door is an opportunity to make a tasteful statement. Look at bold color choices that are within or slightly stretch your home’s exterior color palette. Take time to prepare the surface for a fresh coat of paint to make the color pop as much as possible. Try stylish doorknob options that accentuate the aesthetic to give your door some added flair.
- House numbers: New and stylish house numbers are an easy, eye-catching touch to the look of your porch. Look for styles that match with your exterior color palette and any exterior lighting fixtures.
- Go for comfort: Incorporating classic front porch elements like a porch swing, sitting bench, and other outdoor furniture gives a welcoming aura to the front of your home and creates a sense of comfort for prospective buyers.
- Shutters: Windows are the gateway to the inside of your home. Shutters of delicate fabric will bring elegance to your front porch, while wooden shutters deliver a solid, cozy vibe.
These miscellaneous projects will add the finishing touches to your home’s curb appeal and get it in prime selling condition.
- Quick maintenance: Small chores and minor fixes like cleaning gutters, repairing chipped paint, and cleaning windows are important for buyers with a detailed eye.
- Staining: Instead of replacing fences or garage doors, look into applying a fresh stain. This brings a refreshed look and is much cheaper than a full renovation or replacement.
- Power wash: Power washing your walkways and driveways makes a significant difference in curb appeal. If buying a power washer is outside your budget, explore rental options from the big-name hardware stores.
Beautiful home in Village East subdivision in central Fort Collins! Updated throughout with new flooring, brand new kitchen with quartz countertops, and remodeled bathrooms. Dining room and kitchen area have been opened up to provide a fantastic space! This home has been lovingly cared for and it shows. There is a huge backyard with immaculate landscaping, and a deck to enjoy the wonderful Fort Collins evenings. Have fun at the neighborhood pool as well! Come see this home that offers amazing features for the price! Contact Paul Hunter at (970) 673-7285 for your private showing for more information or click the link below for more details.
Sprawling brick ranch home at 1318 Ida Court on a quiet cul-de-sac in SW Loveland. Complete with two master bedrooms with attached private bathrooms, two additional bedrooms, two large flex rooms in finished basement, air conditioning, vinyl windows, RV parking, fenced yard, beautiful outdoor living space and landscaping with covered patio, pergola, fire pit, large garden, and an 18 X 14 storage shed. Backs to a large private greenbelt. Conveniently located near shopping, schools and restaurants. Contact Tammy Fisher at (970) 218-3383 for your private showing for more information or click the link below for more details.
Your new gorgeous home at 1586 Grand Avenue in Windsor features an additional main level office and a great room concept with hardwood flooring throughout. Enjoy the beautiful kitchen with granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage. The upper level boasts even more elbow room with a loft and all three bedrooms, including a sprawling master suite. Stunning backyard with extended covered patio and fantastic landscaping for relaxing and entertaining. Unfinished basement for future expansion. Contact Jon Holsten at (970) 237-2752 for your private showing for more information or click the link below for more details.
Want to live minutes to Old Town but in the country with beautiful views all around you? Come see this ranch home at 2816 Terry Lake Road in Fort Collins with a walkout basement on a half-acre! The owners recently added a detached garage with living space above making this unique property even more attractive. The beautiful landscaping is for those who enjoy indoor/outdoor living which is accented by the garage door wall walking out to your patio and backyard with a pizza oven and fire pit. Remodeled kitchen, wood floors, and a great layout! Contact Paul Hunter at (970) 673-7285 for your private showing for more information or click the link below for more details.
Completely remodeled & updated mid-century ranch at 1624 Smith Place! The sellers have added $40K of additional updates since last purchased. Updates include: Solid hickory floors throughout, stainless appliances, large kitchen island, open floor plan, new carpet & tile, upgraded electrical, new water heater, radon mitigation & ring doorbell. Gorgeous custom low maintenance landscaping! Next to Spring Creek Trail, a bike ride to Old Town & the newly updated Midtown shops at Foothills. Location! Location! Location! Contact Kyle Basner for your private showing at (970) 481-5689 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This gorgeous two story home at 5960 Jasper St in Timnath Ranch awaits. With 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this home has an open floor plan and has been updated throughout with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, lighting, plantation style shutters and much more. The beautifully landscaped back yard backs up to a greenbelt giving you more space and privacy between your neighbors. Enjoy the community pool, clubhouse and fitness center as an added bonus. Contact Rondi duPont for your private showing at 970-691-0056 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This ranch style home at 2318 Firstview Dr is on a quiet street with large trees and has no HOA. Inside has 2 separate living areas, office, and an open kitchen. The large backyard features a covered patio, raised flower beds, and privacy – a little outdoor oasis, perfect to drink your morning coffee or to have friends over to BBQ. Large insulated and heated 2-car garage. Brand new roof. Home has been pre-inspected. Contact Meagan Griesel for your private showing at 970-691-0056 for more information or click the link below for more details.