Provincetowne Townhome Style Condo at 6714 Rose Creek Way Unit 3. This home showcases Two Master Suites each including their own full bathroom and walk-in closet. Other features include an open layout and central A/C. The HOA includes water, sewer, trash, hazard insurance and snow removal. Conveniently located right down the street from Water’s Way Park with access to Benson Lake & walk/bike trails to Boyd Lake. IMPORTANT: This is an INCOME RESTRICTED UNIT, buyers must qualify with the City of Fort Collins before viewing. Contact Brandon Bidwell at (970) 215-1573 for your private showing for more information or click the link below for more details.
Image Source: Canva
When it comes time to sell your home, first impressions are crucial. Improving your curb appeal helps to make the most of a buyer’s first glance and sets the stage for their interest in purchasing your home. The following projects are simple and inexpensive ways to enhance both your home’s first impression and its value.
- Lawn: A healthy, well-tended lawn goes a long way towards improving your curb appeal. Clean up all weeds, leaves and debris, and consistently water your lawn to give it that fresh green look. If you live in an arid climate, consider grass alternatives like artificial turf for the best lawn aesthetic.
- Plant colorfully: Adding color variety to your front yard will grab buyers’ attention. Align smaller plants, like groundcover and flowers, neatly within your flower beds, aiming for symmetry when possible. Use larger plants and trees to frame in your entryway or walkup. If your front yard doesn’t have flower beds, try adding hanging planters or window boxes.
- Lighting: Landscaping lighting boosts your curb appeal during nighttime, accentuates your shrubbery, and adds a welcoming touch for visitors as potential buyers, lighting the way to your door.
Image Source: Canva
Front porches set the stage for all your home has to offer. Improvements here will play a significant role in how comfortable potential buyers feel about the property and how inspired they are to explore the inside of the house.
- Door: Your front door is an opportunity to make a tasteful statement. Look at bold color choices that are within or slightly stretch your home’s exterior color palette. Take time to prepare the surface for a fresh coat of paint to make the color pop as much as possible. Try stylish doorknob options that accentuate the aesthetic to give your door some added flair.
- House numbers: New and stylish house numbers are an easy, eye-catching touch to the look of your porch. Look for styles that match with your exterior color palette and any exterior lighting fixtures.
- Go for comfort: Incorporating classic front porch elements like a porch swing, sitting bench, and other outdoor furniture gives a welcoming aura to the front of your home and creates a sense of comfort for prospective buyers.
- Shutters: Windows are the gateway to the inside of your home. Shutters of delicate fabric will bring elegance to your front porch, while wooden shutters deliver a solid, cozy vibe.
These miscellaneous projects will add the finishing touches to your home’s curb appeal and get it in prime selling condition.
- Quick maintenance: Small chores and minor fixes like cleaning gutters, repairing chipped paint, and cleaning windows are important for buyers with a detailed eye.
- Staining: Instead of replacing fences or garage doors, look into applying a fresh stain. This brings a refreshed look and is much cheaper than a full renovation or replacement.
- Power wash: Power washing your walkways and driveways makes a significant difference in curb appeal. If buying a power washer is outside your budget, explore rental options from the big-name hardware stores.
Main-level condo in southwest Fort Collins! Situated near the foothills in a landmark castle building, this 2 bedroom unit features excellent craftsmanship from top to bottom. From the kitchen with new shaker cabinets and quartz surfaces to the spacious master suite, this unit is top-notch! New vinyl plank flooring accentuates the large living room with a gas fireplace. New paint, light fixtures, hardware, and custom top down/bottom up blinds throughout. All appliances are included. Private exterior entry. Detached garage with additional storage and assigned parking space for owner and visitor convenience. Just a quick jaunt to bike trails, Horsetooth Reservoir, and most any service this great community has to offer! Contact Jon Holsten at (970) 237-2752 for your private showing for more information or click the link below for more details.
This charming 1940’s ranch bungalow at 2806 Laporte Ave has quaint old town character and has loads of natural light, original hardwood floors throughout, built-in cabinets, large laundry room/mud room. Newer water heater, interior paint, roof and updated electrical. Convenient location with easy access to downtown, City Park, golf course, foothills and the CSU campus. Outside City limits, no HOA. First American Home Warranty included. Contact Kelly Swift for your private showing at (970) 310-4876 for more information or click the link below for more details.
Welcome Home to 525 Laporte Ave. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity for an old town Fixer! Blocks to downtown, this good sized 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom bungalow comes complete with a 4 car tandem garage. In the heart of Old Town and close to CSU. Loads of potential with this home, perfect for sweat equity or a new build lot. Property has been pre-inspected. Contact Chris Guillan or Lindsey Crisanti for your private showing at for more information or click the link below for more details.
10257 N County Rd 17 has many outbuildings, horse facilities, views, and a cute updated home. Horse features include 10 stalls, 8 loafing sheds, 15 auto waterers (in pastures & runs), outdoor arena, foaling stall, 1560 sq ft hay barn, turn-out traps & pasture. Outbuildings – 36′ x 45′ greenhouse with lights, 1500 sq ft pole barn/garage with 454 sq ft loft. Home has been updated over the years and features an office, patio off of the master, and a sun-room. Contact Meagan Griesel for your private showing at (970) 691-0056 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This high end “Smart Home” at 3389 New Castle Dr comes with open floor plan nestled by the foothills. Complete with 4 bedrooms each with their own bathroom, a loft, mountain views & over 5,000 Sq ft of living space. High end finishes include granite counter-tops, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances and a large master suite with 2 walk-in closets. The exterior boasts a large lot that backs to the neighborhood trail. Down the street you’ll find the community pool, playground and easy access to Mehaffey Park! Contact Natalie Abraham for your private showing at (970) 815-1347 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This fantastic end unit town-home at 3549 Red Mountain Dr features an open floor plan, a spacious kitchen, vaulted ceilings, a main level master, and a second bedroom or office. Fully finished basement with three additional bedrooms, bath, and sprawling recreation room. One car detached garage, carport and additional parking. Newer furnace, AC, paint and flooring. Super close to schools, shopping, and public transportation. Contact Jon Holsten for your private showing at (970) 237-2752 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This fantastic ranch-style home on a cul-de-sac at 2650 W 44th St in Loveland’s popular Mountain Vista neighborhood comes with an open floor plan, updated kitchen, and an updated main level bathroom. Two bedrooms on the main level and a third with a rec room and full bath in the basement. Enjoy entertaining and relaxing in the low-maintenance, fully-fenced back yard. Contact Jon Holsten for your private showing at (970) 237-2752 for more information or click the link below for more details.
2133 Krisron Rd #E101 presenting a rare main floor condo, centrally located in Sidehill. This well-kept unit offers numerous upgrades; hardwood floors, granite counters, upgraded maple cabinets, Tile back splash, stainless steel appliances, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, full size washer & dryer, custom paint, a cozy tiled fireplace and central AC, all overlooking open space and the pool. There is one covered parking space. Incredible location close to shops, entertainment and recreation. This is a truly special place. Contact Will Flowers for your private showing at (970) 227-0640 for more information or click the link below for more details.