738 Campfire Drive is located in a great neighborhood minutes to old town and fast access to I-25! Brand new city of Fort Collins park to be built in 2019. HOA covered amenities include trash and non-potable water for lawns. Large bonus rec room upstairs. Wonderful mountain views and large lush green belt behind the home. Well-lit walkout basement! Contact Kyle Basnar for your private showing at (970) 481-5689 for more information or click the link below for more details.
Beautiful 5 bedroom ranch style home at 7035 Ruidoso Drive in the Fossil Ridge neighborhood. Wide-open floor plan with high ceilings & 2 main level offices or additional bedrooms. Your new home features a gourmet kitchen with granite, tile, custom cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Beautiful hardwood floors, gas fireplace & large windows accent the great room. Huge master suite with sitting area and deck access to enjoy the beautifully landscaped yard. Finished basement with large family room and second master suite. 3-car tandem garage. Contact Jon Holsten for your private showing at (970) 237-2752 for more information or click the link below for more details.
Amazing two story home at 1742 Sunlight Dr with a fully finished walkout basement! Basement features a full kitchen and it’s own washer and dryer. Vaulted ceilings in the master bedroom along with an open feel make this a grand feeling home. Updated kitchen with new appliances which opens in to a living room with a beautiful deck on which to enjoy the outdoors. Beautifully landscaped backyard that backs to a path leading directly to Alpine Elementary! Contact Paul Hunter for your private showing at (970) 673-7285 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This gorgeous home at 9064 Painted Horse Ln in Wellington’s popular Buffalo Creek community features a wide-open floor plan with vaulted ceilings in the living room, gas fireplace and a main floor master suite. Large kitchen with hardwood floors, knotty alder cabinets and plenty of counter space. Upstairs you’ll find a spacious loft and two bedrooms. Beautifully finished full basement with large rec room, wet bar and more! Enjoy the deck, patio, and the hot tub in the backyard. Contact Jon Holsten for your private showing at (970) 237-2752 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This ranch style home at 3930 Grouse Drive sits nestled in a cute neighborhood in Evans conveniently located close to HWY 34 and HWY 85. The main level has wood floors, granite counter tops in the kitchen, finished basement, and a deck in the backyard. Fantastic opportunity and phenomenal value with this great home! No HOA for this property! Contact Philip Cooper for your private showing at (970) 232-4844 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This stunning home located in the desirable Wild Wing area at 2648 Majestic Views Dr with a fresh and modern design includes an open ﬂoor plan and large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, over-sized island and 10′ cabinets all opening up to a 13′ great room which showcases space for entertaining, including a large 10′ basement complete with full wet bar and daylight windows giving you extra light! Enjoy the fantastic deck and backyard that opens to a beautiful green belt for extra breathing room. Contact Jacqueline Feil for your private showing at 970-402-7509 for more information or click the link below for more details.
Don’t miss this fantastic ranch home at 7404 Thistledown Dr featuring a brand new kitchen with Kitchen Aid appliances, extra cabinet & counter top space, under cabinet lighting, soft close hardware, double oven & more. Open floor plan with living room surround sound, main floor master & separate formal dining space/office. Large basement rec space & fantastic 8 chair theater room, perfect for entertaining. With one of the largest lots in the area and a beautiful deck, this home has it all! Contact Jacqueline Feil for your private showing at 970-402-7509 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This beautiful open concept home at 1125 N 2nd St on two lots features spacious bedrooms and bathrooms, separate study, rec room, flex space and lots of indoor and outdoor storage. Fenced-in backyard features mature landscape, enclosed gardening area, North facing deck, West facing covered patio, and basketball court. NO HOA! Contact Suzi Espinoza for your private showing at 970-652-1394 for more information or click the link below for more details.
A delightfully warm spring in many parts of the Western U.S. has many folks brushing off their summer clothing early. While this is exciting for all who love the outdoors, public spaces like parks and beaches may be overcrowded. What better time, then, to focus on ways to maximize the space you have in your own home. There’s no one ideal way to design or set up your deck, but we’ve put together a few of our favorite ideas to help inspire your next redesign.
Credit: H. Camille Smith / HGTV
- Especially if your square footage is limited, tiering your deck into multiple levels is a great way to incorporate extra outdoor space into your home.
- By separating your deck into multiple levels, even slightly, you can create a cozy sense of separation between spaces.
- Give yourself options for privacy. Depending on your property, the base level of your deck may be below your fence-line. If you have a view you’d like to enjoy with your barbecue, consider a second tier.
- A simple way to save space and hassle is to build in your seating spaces during your deck’s construction.
- It’s important to consider what you will predominantly be doing on your deck. Lounging while reading? A corner bench is a great fit and can be outfitted comfortably. Potlucks and cookouts? Consider higher benches or fences with wide tops for easy plate placement.
- Consider your environment. If your deck will weather rain, sand, or wind consistently, don’t write off surfaces like brick and concrete, which can be framed as appealingly as wood or other stone.
- As the sun fades, your deck’s utility can shine or fade with it. Including discreet lighting within the construction of your deck is a small step that can pay huge dividends.
- Increasingly popular low-voltage systems have made a well-lit backyard and deck drastically more affordable.
- Depending on your location, solar powered lighting is a worthwhile investment that can help accentuate your stairs, fences, and other outdoor decorations.
This beautiful home in Fort Collins at 1309 Saint Croix Pl features an open ﬂoor plan with vaulted ceilings and a large kitchen. You’ll ﬁnd hardwood ﬂoors, a gas ﬁreplace and the study with french doors to be a classy touch. The 5-piece bath accentuates the spacious master suite. Sprawling backyard and deck for relaxing and entertaining. Not to mention plenty of storage space. Call Jon Holsten for your private showing at 970-237-2752 or click the link below for more details.