Attention first time homeowners and investors! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own this very nice 2 bed, 2 bath, second level condo at 1225 W Prospect Rd. This unit features new black stainless steel appliances and a newer water heater. Contact Greg Rittner for your private showing at (970) 682-3050 for more information or click the link below for more details.
You can’t beat the location either being just a few blocks from the heart of the CSU campus. This one won’t last, schedule your showing today!
Here are some interesting stats from our friends at Metro Study who study new home activity along the Front Range.
• New home starts are up 14% compared to last year – this is really good news and is helping to relieve the shortage of housing inventory
• Every product type saw an increase in starts compared to last year (single family, town-home and condominium)
• Condominiums saw the largest increase in starts by a long shot, up 112% over last year- this is excellent news for first time buyers and those looking for product in lower price ranges.
Attention first time homeowners and investors! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own this recently updated 2 bed, 1 bath, second level condo at 705 E Drake Rd. This unit features brand new floors throughout, fresh coat of paint, new front door, newer windows and sliding door, updated light fixtures, and new appliances. Don’t forget the little library and fruit trees out front! HOA includes heat, water/sewer, pool with freshly remodeled clubhouse & tennis courts. This one won’t last, schedule your showing today! Contact Greg Rittner for more information or click below to view the photos and details, including price.
Beautifully maintained, end unit townhome style condo at 705 E Drake Rd N-40 in Scotch Pines. This great condo backs to green space and has 2 patios, one in the front and one in the back, so you can enjoy the outdoors. Just minutes from CSU, shopping, and entertainment, this location cannot get any better. The HOA covers all of the exterior maintenance so you can spend your weekends doing things you enjoy! Come see this amazing for yourself! Call Anali Siegle for your private showing at 970-829-8818 or click the link below for more details.
Location, Location, Location! Come home to this maintenance-free living, quiet end unit town home in desirable Stone Creek.
Easy access to I-25 and Hwy 34, shops at Centerra, schools and hospitals. HOA covers water, sewer,trash, exterior maintenance, exterior insurance, landscaping, snow removal, basic cable, fitness center, clubhouse, pool and hot tub! Relax in your cozy living room with a gas fireplace. Unfinished basement for your future expansion.
For more information, please contact us at 970-460-3033 or by clicking here: http://windermerenoco.com/listing/53981229.
Here are some fun “Did You Know?” stats as we wrap up 2016 (arguably one of the most fascinating years in the history of Northern Colorado Real Estate)
- This year the median price of a home surpassed…
- $350,000 in Fort Collins
- $300,000 in Loveland
- $250,000 in Greeley
- 2,281 homes were sold in Fort Collins this year
- That’s 133 fewer than last year
- Windsor had 197 more home sales than last year
- The only major market with considerably more sales than 2015
- Today, as we finish 2016, there are only 10 single family homes on the market in Fort Collins priced under $300,000.
Check out what’s happening in the multi-family market in Fort Collins.
The number of condos and townhomes for sale is way down compared to last year. 35% fewer new listings hit the market in November 2016 versus November 2015.
Of course that means prices are up, 15% to be exact. The average price for multi-family in Fort Collins is now at $282,000.
Who would have thought that one day the average price for a condominium or townhome in Fort Collins would be $300,000? Well, that’s close to being a reality.