Here are some fun “Did You Know?” stats as we wrap up 2016 (arguably one of the most fascinating years in the history of Northern Colorado Real Estate)
- This year the median price of a home surpassed…
- $350,000 in Fort Collins
- $300,000 in Loveland
- $250,000 in Greeley
- 2,281 homes were sold in Fort Collins this year
- That’s 133 fewer than last year
- Windsor had 197 more home sales than last year
- The only major market with considerably more sales than 2015
- Today, as we finish 2016, there are only 10 single family homes on the market in Fort Collins priced under $300,000.
Check out what’s happening in the multi-family market in Fort Collins.
The number of condos and townhomes for sale is way down compared to last year. 35% fewer new listings hit the market in November 2016 versus November 2015.
Of course that means prices are up, 15% to be exact. The average price for multi-family in Fort Collins is now at $282,000.
Who would have thought that one day the average price for a condominium or townhome in Fort Collins would be $300,000? Well, that’s close to being a reality.