Welcome home to Windsor! This large 4 Bedroom, 2 & 3/4 Bath home at 834 Lakebrook Ct, features dramatic vaulted ceilings, laminate wood floors, over-sized 2 car garage, Office/Study, custom patio, a large cul-de-sac lot with green belt on 2 sides, and overlooks open space with mountain views. Windsor’s newest community park being built nearby. This is your opportunity to live in one of Northern Colorado’s most desirable communities. This is a Windermere Certified Listing. Contact Will Flowers or Natalie Abraham for your private showing at (970) 227-0640 or (970) 816-1347 for more information or click the link below for more details.
Do you want to find your perfect home for a fair price and make your move in a reasonable amount of time? With inventory lower than it was four months ago and buyers coming out of the woodwork to take advantage of the tax credit before it ends, you may want to think about what you can do to prepare so you’re ready to take action when the time is right for you.
We asked a few of our Windermere agents what top five pieces of advice they would give to a buyer in today’s market.
Top five by Bruce McKinnon Windermere Mukilteo
- Get pre-approved with a “known” lender.
- Learn the market. Pay attention to price per square foot, be realistic on pricing and observe short sales and foreclosures.
- Understand “showing” protocol such as scheduling viewing appointments and a respect for privacy.
- Identify your location preference. Initially focus your search there for efficient time utilization. Think about your ideal community, neighborhood and school district.
- Mini buying process overview. For example, to minimize surprises, get a five minute explanation of offer, inspection, appraisal, closing, etc. by a professional or two.
Top five by Erin Mitchell Windermere Bellevue Commons
- Work with a great agent that specializes in the area that you want to live. Meet with them prior to looking at homes to make sure you ‘fit’ each other’s personalities, they really listen to your wants and needs and that they ask you questions about what is important to you.
- Ask your agent for a good referral to a great loan officer. Call them now and get pre-approved.
- Make a top 10 list of the most important things you want in a home. If you find one that has at least eight of them, strongly consider the home.
- When you find a home that fits, your agent will run a market analysis to determine appropriate value. Value is not always price related.
- Write a good offer that includes a fair price, good terms and is realistic. If you want the house, buy it. If there is more than one offer, use an escalation clause in the offer.
Get pre-approved with a “known” Lender
Learn the market (e.g., price / sq ft, be realistic on pricing; short sale and foreclosure observations)
Understand “showing” protocol (e.g., appointments, respect for privacy)
Identify location preference (e.g., to initially focus search for efficient time utilization — community, neighborhood and school district – where possible)
Mini Buying process overview (e.g., 5 minutes – to minimize surprises — offer, inspection, appraisal, closing)
This home at 5596 Osbourne Drive in Windsor offers an open floor plan with hardwood floors, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a finished basement. The main floor provides a spacious master suite, 5 piece master bath and two bedrooms. The basement has two additional bedrooms, full bathroom and a large rec room. Enjoy the outdoors on a sizable fenced in backyard on a corner lot. Contact Natalie R. Abraham for more information or click below to view the photos and details, including price.
Don’t miss this fantastic ranch home at 7404 Thistledown Dr featuring a brand new kitchen with Kitchen Aid appliances, extra cabinet & counter top space, under cabinet lighting, soft close hardware, double oven & more. Open floor plan with living room surround sound, main floor master & separate formal dining space/office. Large basement rec space & fantastic 8 chair theater room, perfect for entertaining. With one of the largest lots in the area and a beautiful deck, this home has it all! Contact Jacqueline Feil for your private showing at 970-402-7509 for more information or click the link below for more details.
In the Highland Meadows community at 8131 Lighthouse Ln this home has a terriﬁc open layout with hardwood ﬂoors in the kitchen and an eating nook. Sprawling kitchen includes tons of cabinet/counter space and stainless steel appliances. Formal living spaces and huge master suite with 5 piece bath. Professionally ﬁnished basement. Beautiful landscaping and a spacious covered back patio for relaxing and enjoying the foothills and snow-capped mountains! Contact Jon Holsten for your private showing at 970-237-2752 for more information or click the link below for more details.
7205 Royal Country Down Dr Custom ranch home with an open layout and towering ceilings! Gourmet kitchen w/slab granite, soft close drawers, built-in breakfast nook and office. Kitchen open to great room and dining room. Raised Ranch with walk out basement. Custom Bonus 2nd story loft. Master suite w/ walk-in closet, heated floors and a luxury bath. Heated and insulated garage w/ Epoxy floors and golf cart bay! Contact Kyle Basnar for your private showing at 970-481-5689 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This well maintained 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom end unit 2-story condo at 221 Chestnut St #D6 is in a great location just minutes from downtown Windsor and just a block from the park. The kitchen and bathrooms have been recently updated. Built in shelving through out the home offers convenient storage space. Outdoor green space and patio space in front of the home. The open layout is just waiting for your personal touches. Contact Anali Siegle for your private showing at 970-829-8818 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This beautifully updated home at 807 Table Mountain Ct located in central Windsor boasts new paint, new carpet, and new windows with updated flooring in the kitchen and bathroom. Move in ready, this home has a large and bright living space connecting to the kitchen with an eat in dining space. The lower level has a large master suite with walk-in closet, custom shelving and remodeled master bath. Enjoy the lower level room for additional living space, ofﬁce or workout room. Call Jacqueline Feil for your private showing at 970-402-7509 or click the link below for more details.