Fort Collins, over the last 12 months, has seen sales of homes priced $1,000,000 and over almost double.
There have been 47 sales of these luxury properties during the last year compared to 24 sales the year before that.
The current pace of roughly 4 of these properties selling per month is both unprecedented and very different compared to the other Northern Colorado markets.
Loveland, Greeley and Windsor have only seen very slight increases in sales of homes priced over $1,000,000.
So where are these homes selling in Fort Collins? These are the top neighborhoods for luxury sales:
- Fossil Lake Ranch
- Old Town
- The Hill at Cobb Lake
- Linden Lake
Here are the top 5 most expensive home sales in Northern Colorado so far this year…
- $3.3 Million – a 16-acre estate near Pinewood Reservoir with 6 bedrooms, 8900 square feet, and black walnut floors
- $2.2 Million- a 9300 square foot home on 5 acres in Hidden Valley estates near Loveland
- $1.9 Million – a 8100 square foot home in the Harmony Club
- $1.9 Million – this 29-acre property between Berthoud and Loveland includes a 6000 square foot home and a 12,000 square-foot shop building
- $1.9 Million – a 9000 square foot home in SE Fort Collins which backs to open space and trails
Over the last year, 63 of these properties have sold.
This means it would take 17 months to sell all of these luxury properties at the current pace of sales.
Windermere Real Estate is proud to have represented the most expensive home to sell in Northern Colorado in the last two years – a $2,800,000 property in the Harmony Club which featured a gourmet French Kitchen, reclaimed barnwood floors and handmade peg wood beams.
Contact us to learn more about our Premier Properties program which is custom designed to sell luxury homes.